119 W Rollingwood St, Pinehurst, TX 77362, USA

I called about rebuilding 2 selector switches. I was told it would take a week.

It has been 6 months and I still haven't received them. I call, I e-mail. They don't return my calls or answer my e-mails. They are not only lie , but are thieves.

They have my cores . Anyone around Pinehurst ,Texas should get the word out about these guys. Post and tell anyone related to the trade to avoid these crooks. It is worth a trip to Texas just to get a hold of this guy.

Be sure word gets out as all of us he has scamed are just taking food from our table.

I doubt he has ever layed in a ditch 1000 miles from home to earn a buck. It is just easier to steal it from those who do

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Welder Parts Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Welder Parts Warehouse to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Welder Parts Warehouse and welder parts warehouse selector switches repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments